Get At It
Start planning your outfits people because It’s that time of the year again! New Zealand’s most fabulous event is back and it’s better and bigger than ever.
Here is what you can look forward to this Fashion Weekend:
– Fashion Weekend Opening Party. Designers, editors and models oh my! (Tickets to the NZ Fashoion Weekend Opening party, shows and seminars go on sale next Wednesday 24th July through iTICKET. Prices range from $15 entry to VIP packages at $150. Plus – if you have a ticket to a show or a seminar you also gain access onsite for a full day from when doors open at 10.00am.)
– The Zambesi show. Ever wondered what it was like to be at one of NZ’s coolest fashion shows? Well now you can!
– The Designer Garage Sale. The. Best. Bargins. Ever
– Annah Stretton’s Gay Wedding Ceremony. Listen up Australia (www.comeonoz.com)
– NZ Weddings Bridal show and seminar. It’s like the ‘weddings’ tab on Pinterest in real life.
– The Designer Selection Show. a stylish snapshot of every designer showing throughout the week and REALLY GOOD goodie bags. (A standard seat + standard goodie-bag $60, or premium seat + premium goodie-bag $100. http://www.iticket.co.nz/events/2013/sep/nz-fashion-week-designer-selection-shows)
Sounds pretty awesome right? Well you know what is awesome-er? We have a double pass to giveaway! All you have to do is CLICK HERE and comment below this post on our Facebook page and you will be in the draw!
P.S NZ fashion weekend runs from 6th to 8th of september and tickets go on sale this Wednesday. CLICK HERE for more information.