My Big Little Lies on Travel
*Mist Wood Gin
Long weekends away are my idea of a good time and if I’m honest I often don’t usually have spare space in the suitcase but I threw in a couple of RTD Mist Wood Gins to try, so once we’d un packed we could relax straight into it and not fuss around with mixers etc . I think my favourite is the Apple flavour but they also have Elderflower & Lime, Grapefruit & Lime and Orange & Bitters which are rather exotic flavours mixed with sparkling water. It was the perfect start to a great getaway
*M.A.C Strobe Cream
Yes I know, strobe cream has been a makeup fav for years but in breaking beauty news, M.A.C have just released four new strobes with an underbase of colour. I’m here to tell you, you reeeeally need the RedLight colourway in your life. It’s an absolute stunner for highlighting of your checks and decolletage because it illuminates with a pearly red glow. Seriously a must for summer.
I was introduced to Yu Mei at NZ Fashion Week and was blown away with the brands style and quality. Swooping up the Supreme Award for NZ Light Leather at Wellington F. Week as well as the AMP National Scholarship it’s exciting to see a new leather goods NZ brand creating easy understated luxe items for everyday
I’ve been hunting online for high waisted bikinis and simple but well made onepiece swimsuits and they were right under my nose here in NZ! Simma Studio’s is a new eco friendly label designed in NZ and made in AU using 78% recycled fabric that has chlorine resistant properties so they stay in shape for longer. I’m wearing their black one piece at the top of this blog post and now I want one in every colour! Such a fan!
Give Away, just in time for Summer!
I’m giving away the above stunning Simma Studio one piece!
Let me know your favourite ‘New Thing” in the blog post comments, include your instagram handle and be sure to follow me on @amber_peebles to hear if you’re the lucky winner
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and gifts form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am on the 21st November 2016 and finishes at 11.59pm on the 5th December 2016 (‘Promotion Period’).
- To enter the promotion:
- Comment on the blog post with an answer to the question “Let me know your favourite ‘New Thing’.
- There is one prize to be won, consisting of one Simma Studio one-piece swimsuit. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random from all eligible entries submitted. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 48 hours of the Prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
- 1 entry per person.
- The prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that the prize or any part of it becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
- All competition entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
- The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- The winners agree that as a condition of their participation in the prize, they may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
- If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter is Amber Peebles, The Down Low, thedownlow.co.nz who brings this promotion to you in connection with Mist Wood Gin.